Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Wow - worst nappy ever award goes to....

(5 Posts)
aamia Mon 08-Oct-12 18:53:37

Huggies newborns! I have changed DS's clothes FIVE times today because of these! Was given them by a friend and did think they were a little low on him. EVERY time he wees it goes straight up, even if his willy was pointing down when I put the nappy on, out of the front and completely soaks his vest. Didn't have anything else on me as was out so just had to go with them for today - never again!

Is it just us or are Huggies like this for everyone/boys only? Any other brands this bad? We love Tesco/ASDA own brand and pampers are ok...

NatashaBee Mon 08-Oct-12 18:57:33

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Househunter Mon 08-Oct-12 18:58:22

Nope, no better on girls. Huggies are useless!

Lifesagame Mon 08-Oct-12 19:00:08

Huggies are useless - been rubbish on both my boys, complete waste of money. Sainsburys own brand or pampers been great for us, very rarely let us down.

byhec Mon 08-Oct-12 19:02:47

Huggies are rubbish as are sainsburys own brand (which are very like huggies), they both leaked all over the place!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now