Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Does anyone use Bamboozle Nappys & live in a hard water area?

(9 Posts)
DebsJM Thu 29-Dec-05 21:16:32

I live on the South Coast and the water here is hard so all my lovely soft tots bots original nappies go all crunchy. I have started using fluffles nappies which do stay lovely and soft but I think they are irritating my sons skin. Anyway, my question is "do bamboozles stay soft when washed in hard water?? Thanks ladies.

FlameRobin Thu 29-Dec-05 21:20:01

South coast here too (Bournemouth)... I don't know if we're hard or soft, but would guess hard since I get crunchy tots too. Only had 3 washes of bamboozles so far, but they have stayed soft - radiator dried each time.

saintnik Thu 29-Dec-05 21:22:03

I'm in a soft water area and my tots went crunchy but bamboozles are fine, nice and soft when line dried. They are fantastic nappies - so soft, so absorbant, so slimline...sigh!

DebsJM Thu 29-Dec-05 21:31:54

Never seen a bamboozle so does the inside of the nappy have a built in soft stay dry liner like the fluffle or does it look like the inside of an original tots bots nappy?

FlameRobin Thu 29-Dec-05 21:33:18

Just like a normal TB, not the weird fluffle bit.

FairyTaleinNewYork Thu 29-Dec-05 21:33:19

they stay very soft, the need a seperate fleece liner. which is easier to shake the poo off imo. dont like my fluffle.

saintnik Thu 29-Dec-05 21:33:48

There's an attatched liner of the same material as the rest of the nappy, so more like the normal tots. Ther take about as long to dry too.

leahbones Fri 15-Jan-16 19:29:29

my baby is 11 months old and have been using tot bots bamboozles since he was 2 months old at the beginning they worked really well that is they were absorbent and kept his clothes dry and his bum healthy, but now as he is older i have found that they give him a really sore bottom so i have been putting him in normal disposable nappies to give his bum a rest and as soon as i use the babboozles he gets a sore red bum. Does anyone else have this problem?

Hufflepuffin Sun 17-Jan-16 11:25:58

Hi Leah, do you use a fleece liner with them? That should keep his bum nice and dry.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now