Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Re-waterproofing nappy covers?

(4 Posts)
nancerama Fri 07-Oct-11 15:29:43

I'm using Cottontail nappies on my DS, and mostly love them. They contain most things, and I rarely get leaks onto clothes, as the waterproof wrappers create an extra line of defence.

Unfortunately though I've recently been getting wee leaks through the nappy covers, and on closer inspection, it seems that the waterproof layer is starting to perish. Is there any way to re-waterproof these covers, or am I better off buying new?

If I need to buy new, what brands do you recommend?

DontWorryBaby Sat 08-Oct-11 16:37:11

I'm in a similar situation with my toddler's totsbots nappies & wraps. I'm wondering whether the wraps have a 'life expectancy' as he has been in the current size since around 6mths old & is now 22mths old. Would be interested to hear other opinions.

nancerama Sun 09-Oct-11 17:51:30

My wraps only lasted 3 months, so your TotsBots ones are much more reliable. I can't complain as they were part of an EBay bargain bundle, but if I need to replace, I'll certainly go for a different brand.

Tchaikovsky Tue 11-Oct-11 09:21:08

The best wraps I've found are nature Babies - they seem to last forever. Also Motherease and Popolini, which are identical.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now