Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

biggest size nappies - still soaking each morning

(3 Posts)
AliceH123 Fri 07-Oct-11 10:51:07

Does anyone have any advice? My 3 year old boy is in the biggest size nappies (size 6), I change him at 10pm but he still leaks all over his bed most mornings. He doesn't drink after 5pm. I have tried Asda, Pampers, Tesco nappies but no luck! I'm getting fed up with washing bedding each day!

PrincessScrumpy Fri 07-Oct-11 14:39:02

At 3 are you thinking about toilet training at night? Is he dry in the day?

dd1 was in pull ups at night and we would lift her and place her on the toilet just as we went up to bed. She stays asleep and we whisper in her ear "try and do a wee wee for me darling" etc, then we would pull the nappy back up. Once she was dry in the mornings we got rid of the nappies altogether. She is now 3.5 and we still lift her. We've only had about 5 wet beds to deal with and most of those are when we've forgotten to lift her or one recently after dtds were born so she'd had lots of change to deal with.

Also, try pampers bed pads over the top of the sheet so at least the wee goes on that rather than the sheet (depending on how wriggly he is.

AliceH123 Fri 07-Oct-11 20:26:37

Thanks for the advice. I'll try the bedsheets. He has a few medical issues so we haven't started potty training yet.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now