Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

DD crawling and nappies leaking. Is this common?

(3 Posts)
jennimoo Thu 18-Aug-11 11:08:15

We use tots boys stretchies and blueberry one size wraps and have been fine til now, but now get constant leaks around the legs. The wraps seem to be wicking. It does coincide with DD starting crawling, and her hating lying still to have the nappy changed, so they probably aren't going on very accurately and she's bunching up the nappy with all the crawling.

Jut wondered if anyone had found this happened for them, and I they ha any tips!

I do need to get a couple more wraps so if anyone has recommendations for a skinny wriggly LO I'd love to hear them!

jennimoo Sat 17-Sep-11 09:53:16

Just bumping this one as still having some trouble with this. Any one had this problem?

letsblowthistacostand Sun 18-Sep-11 15:20:21

I found that skinny babies go through periods of not fitting the one-size wraps. She'll probably grow back into them in a while. In the meantime, try something sized with a gusset, Imse Vimse Cotton or Softwraps are my all-time faves, ME Rikkis are also quite good.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now