Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Advice re Cotton Bottoms and Wraps please

(7 Posts)
boobiesagogo Wed 10-Aug-11 17:23:23

Hi
I'm very lucky to have inherited some never been used Cotton Bottom nappies (enough to keep me going till toddlerhood) and liners - the only thing being that there are no wraps to go with them.

What wraps/outer thingys can I use with them? I'd love to give them a chance.

TIA smile

boobiesagogo Thu 11-Aug-11 08:12:12

Ermmmm....bumpy bumpy.

Any idea of compatible wraps for them? Thanks smile

muesligirl Sun 14-Aug-11 20:52:55

Hi there,

We were also given cotton bottoms that were unused and we've been using them for about 2 weeks. we have a mix of cotton bottom wraps and bambino bio wraps. The nappy lady website also says you can use Motherease rikki wraps and shows a range of different folds here: www.thenappylady.co.uk/articleGallery.asp?categoryID=6
We've had a few leaks so far but are trying different folds etc and gradually getting there!

letsblowthistacostand Mon 15-Aug-11 09:17:38

Imse Vimse wraps are my faves, the 'soft' ones are bulletproof and the org cotton are pretty leakproof as well and vv comfortable for baby, no red marks. Bummis super whisper wraps also good. A lot of people like thirsties duo but I've never used them.

I also liked blush mothercare smart nappy wraps for out and about, you just fold the nappy in thirds and stick it in the cradle thing and it holds pretty well. Also cheap and easy to find.

rusmum Thu 15-Sep-11 20:11:48

i bought the btp pack and didnt like them at all x

tigermummy35 Sun 02-Oct-11 22:10:35

We use Nature Babies wraps and they are excellent. Can be picked up brand new on ebay quite regularly too smile

shuckleberryfinn Wed 05-Oct-11 21:33:59

any wrap that fastens with velcro should do. I prefer a double gusset though, extra leg elastic for containment.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now