Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Are there wraps larger than XL Motherease?

(8 Posts)
PotPourri Tue 09-Aug-11 22:52:44

DS is 3 and still in nappies at night. I'm finding the wraps I have are a bit small (and velcro crap tbh)

AngelDog Tue 09-Aug-11 22:59:46

Marking my place as my 19 m.o. is in the loosest setting of the XL size so I'd like to know the answer. smile

nannyl Wed 10-Aug-11 08:30:06

im not sure but worth checking out wee notions.

Even if you cant see any in their online store, ask them / email them.

My friend has some custom night nappies for her 6 year old and they are HUGE.... they make wraps too so id imagine theyd make some larger ones if you asked. (and they might already anyway!)

smallsheep Wed 10-Aug-11 12:29:45

Little lamb do a size 3 wrap that will fit from 30lbs (ish), its pretty generous and will fit up to around 50 lbs. Only in white though and a velcro fastener.

AngelDog Wed 10-Aug-11 22:31:25

<bookmarks thread>

Pingpong Tue 16-Aug-11 20:40:27

My DD is 3 1/2 and I can get an XL motherease rikki to fit round her but instead of using a fitted I now use a pad - I use a prefold (trifolded/boy fold) and with a microfibre or flip staydry on the top and then an easy peasy hemp insert at the bottom. I stuff them all into a weehugger sock so that it all holds together. It means all the absorbant stuff is between her legs and no bulk around her hips and means the wrap still fits.
But yes LL do a size 3 but I haven't tried that personally.

PotPourri Tue 06-Sep-11 00:28:11

Went for wee notions. And when they are in the wash, I do the pad folding. Thanks all

jeanybeeny Mon 12-Sep-11 16:34:18

nannyl, I'd be intersted to know where you can get custom night nappies, if you could find out from your friend. Thanks.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now