Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Will these nappies sell, what do you think?

(6 Posts)
flowerfairy Sun 07-Aug-11 14:01:40

DD is growing very well, thighs like the Michelin man! So am just beginning to use the next size up. So I now have some 7yr old, size 1 rainbow tots nappies and wraps, but actually only used on one dc(long story). What are your opinions on being able to sell these nappies?

nannyl Sun 07-Aug-11 15:04:01

try it and see what happens

I cant see any reasons why they wouldnt sell smile

flowerfairy Sun 07-Aug-11 18:58:17

What about some motherease one size with inserts? THey just look really weird fitting on dd? Wher eould the best place be to try and sell them, do you think?

flowerfairy Sun 07-Aug-11 18:58:42

Also what prices do you think i could charge?

Eskarina Sun 07-Aug-11 21:05:52

Go on over to Cloth Nappy Tree and see what prices there are on there. As a guide I got a set of 10 cotton tots (used but I don't know how old) from ebay for about £15 but the prices varied hugely - it's also worth keeping an eye on there to see what other things go for.
There's also used nappies and the nappy site for selling nappies and getting a handle on prices. I think they're all free to advertise on.

AppleAndBlackberry Tue 09-Aug-11 19:55:08

I just sold a set of tots bots and wraps for about £10 plus postage if that helps at all.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now