Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Total Newbie....where to start?!

(3 Posts)
harassedandherbug Fri 05-Aug-11 12:23:46

Can anyone help or point me the direction of "Reusable nappies for dummies"??

This is dc4, but I've never used or looked at reusable's before, but am seriously considering it this time.

I've got a friend sending me a couple of unused Bum Genius in newborn, are these any good? Should I get more of them or is there a better alternative?

Thank you grin.

Purplebuns Fri 05-Aug-11 16:17:49

It depends a lot on your requirements! This is a really good site, that I spent ages on as they have so much information. T
They also do trial packs of different types of nappies. I have some bumgenius birth to potty and they are ok, and work well, but aren't my favourite to look at!
A pocket nappy is a really ease place to start, so maybe look at those? I really love my bitti tuttos at the moment and I have pop in dream dri as my main stays.
Good luck!

happymum2be1 Mon 08-Aug-11 23:20:10

We use bumgenius 4.0 with DS, 8 wo, and so far they're great!! Loving the smell of washing powder rather than whatever the smell is that cones with disposables!smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now