Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Can anyone please recommend a BIG change bag for reusable nappies?

(13 Posts)
Esme11 Tue 02-Aug-11 11:48:44

Message withdrawn at poster's request.

Esme11 Tue 02-Aug-11 15:51:57

crazycatlady Tue 02-Aug-11 16:04:24

How many are you carrying? I just used to put two in my handbag with a bodysuit and wipes.

Not sure I've seen any extra big changing bags but H&M has some nice and cheap oversized bags that might do the trick if you really need the extra space.

Purplebuns Tue 02-Aug-11 23:03:16

If you have the pennies, I love my ju ju be packabe and they do bags even larger still. The link for the site
They are not the easiest to get hold of in the uk, ebay usually has some and there are a few stockists. They have an anti bacterial lining and all sorts of techy bits that I love and they are so practical!

HowNowKernow Wed 03-Aug-11 14:25:54

Have you thought about just getting a normal large handbag and using that. bought a great big one from accessorize and then inside have one of these www.minkinappies.co.uk/product_info.php?cPath=36&products_id=294&osCsid=58e0cc7d1df3d3e8efbec494d1b9c41d with my wipes, nappy cream and nappy bags in, a spare emergency disposable and then the washables and spare clothes just sit in one of the bag compartments. It works great and looks like a normal handbag.

Esme11 Wed 03-Aug-11 20:18:12

Purplebuns Wed 03-Aug-11 23:06:33

Ooh lovely, which colour? They are addictive by the way! <<Pleased someone took up my recommendation>>

frans Wed 03-Aug-11 23:10:57

I love my JuJuBe - can't remember the model but it looks like a large satchel. I can fit in 4 nappies, a change of clothes, a wet bag and wipes etc easily. I bought it preloved 2 years ago and it's still going strong for my second baby!

Esme11 Thu 04-Aug-11 08:43:12

Purplebuns Thu 04-Aug-11 18:18:55

Lovely, I have a Be Rich it is fab and I get complimented on it all the time. The chamgimg pad are lovely for baby as well with the memory foam smile

Frans it sounds like a Be all?

rizqmum Wed 07-Sep-11 20:37:54

Hi, ive got a question also lol, does the be prepared fit easily on a phil and ted pushchair, i jst bought a il tutto layla bag, lovely but i feel not big enogh as i have a toddler and a baby both in nappies i hung it on the pushchair my baby at the bk hated it started screaming. so thats not gonna work until one gets out of puschair! also where did u get the be prepaered?

cheesesarnie Wed 07-Sep-11 20:39:22

i just used to use a big beach bag.

vallinnapod Thu 08-Sep-11 16:30:35

I have an OiOi Hobo. Seems fine at the moment although DS only a week old and still in disposables until his cord drops off! I have packed it with what I think would be a day out on cloths and it is full but fine!

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now