Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Please help me find a nappy wet bag.

(7 Posts)
Snusmumriken Sun 31-Jul-11 13:09:37

I am looking to for a nappy wet bag to use at home that is water proof, that can be washed with nappies and seals in smells. I would like one that can hold about 2 days worth of soiled nappies and does not cost a fortune. Is this too much to ask or have any of you found one?

Thanks in advance,

chipmonkey Sun 31-Jul-11 13:32:00

I love my Extra Large monkeyfoot washbag. It has a zip, a loop for hanging over a door handle, very good for keeping in smells, washes with the nappies and looks great.

TuttoRhino Sun 31-Jul-11 16:14:47

Also agree on X Large Monkeyfoot. They do cost more but they last and last. I've got two that I've been using solidly for 20 months now. Still going strong.

Snusmumriken Sun 31-Jul-11 16:42:53

Thanks so much.

DH and I love the 'Jungle critters' pattern. I think we might order on right away!

chipmonkey Sun 31-Jul-11 19:26:07

Oh, I loved that pattern too but they didn't have it when I went to order it!

Pingpong Sun 31-Jul-11 23:35:37

I also love XL monkey foots - there are a few places that stock them try
peachytots, nappy go lucky, millies nappies, kingdom of fluff, the FB page says that new stock is coming in to the UK soon smile

I've got a Leslie's Boutique hanging pail , and it's brilliant.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now