Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

What's your prettiest nappy?

(10 Posts)
AppleAndBlackberry Sat 30-Jul-11 19:46:52

I'm allowing myself a few more purchases as I now have two in cloth and am thinking of getting one or two pretty ones this time round. I've seen some lovely embroidered ones second hand but can't figure out where to get them new. I have two girls but it doesn't have to be particularly girly, my older DD likes green and dinosaurs. What would you get?

Hevster Sat 30-Jul-11 20:59:03

weenotions!
they aren't cheap but they are lovely custom made nappies with loads of choice

Purplebuns Sun 31-Jul-11 19:05:40

I love my bitti tuttos especially my limited edition prints, the tuttos are btp so could go across both children. I love fleur on my dd

deemented Sun 31-Jul-11 19:10:20

I second WeeNotions They do some very lovely things!

I love the WN Northern Lights - they are a great fit on DS3.

I think my 'prettiest' nappy is my most recent one, a Jimmy Riddles, knit print with big green turtles on smile

AppleAndBlackberry Sun 31-Jul-11 19:49:27

oh wow, how have I not discovered weenotions before???

AppleAndBlackberry Sun 31-Jul-11 19:50:21

I really like the ittis too but unfortunately they're not absorbant enough for DD1.

Purplebuns Sun 31-Jul-11 20:24:47

Really even with all the inserts in? Blueberrys are really nice, although I haven't tried the btp , I have seen the inserts, they are massive so must be very absorbent. They are hemp and microfibre and I can use my sized blueberry as a night time nappy. Link here

Pingpong Sun 31-Jul-11 23:43:16

Baby Bum Boutique has some really pretty girlie nappies.
I also like Cherrylicious Easyfit v2 by Totsbots and Minky Summer Flowers in either Real Easy or Wonderoo v2
The new limited edition Itti's are out but I'm not very keen on the new prints but Danube was lovely and is now reduced in the clearance section on some sites

WeLoveHaribo Mon 01-Aug-11 10:48:36

Weenotions embroided with name is our fav-although not PT'd
Have lots of weenotions with tractors, diggers on too!
Tutto's are also a great nappy and v pretty..

WeLoveHaribo Mon 01-Aug-11 10:48:54

Now pt'd...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now