Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Pop in dream dri or Itti Bitti tutto?

(7 Posts)
TabithaTwitchet Wed 27-Jul-11 14:35:29

Does anyone use both of these and can say what they like and dislike about each?

Need to get a few more nappies for DD2 as some old Fluffles have lost vital poppers.

We need something that is fairly fast drying.

Already use some pop in bamboos and itti bitti snap ins, and like both (although the thing I like most about ittis is how cute and furry they are, which is perhaps not the most important thing!)

Want to get birth to potty nappies rather than sized (hence considering the tutto)

Hevster Thu 28-Jul-11 21:48:55

tutto is not quite as slim as the sio but i still love em!

TuttoRhino Fri 29-Jul-11 22:13:29

I had Pop-Ins when my DD was younger and I hated them. Leak city.

Tuttos are currently amongst my favourite nappies and definitely my DH's favourite. However I only started using them from 16 months so not sure what they're like on a younger baby. I will be keeping mine though for a second. And they are very pretty. I have a lovely rainbow plus some of the limited editions.

swampster Sat 30-Jul-11 16:20:20

Pop-ins are leaky and ugly, anything by Itti is cute and fluffy and pretty effective though I've not tried a Tutto.

Purplebuns Sun 31-Jul-11 19:03:02

Hi, I use both, I haven't had any problems with my Dream dri and they are nearly two years old now, they are VERY quick to dry.
My Tuttos look beautiful and their absorbency is great however they take a long time to dry.
I use my dream dri first out of the wash because they dry quickest and then my tuttos are ready a day later, this is on an airer. I have stuck a whole tutto in the tumble as I couldn't see anywhere that this would ruin them, however this was a desperate measure! Maybe you could use this as a system?
I came to the nappy topic to post this Clearance d'lish I know they aren't btp, but soo cheap!
Let us know what you pick smile

WeLoveHaribo Mon 01-Aug-11 10:45:57

Ive used both and tuttos are my fav. DS recently potty trained and ive kept my rainbow stash for baby No2 but sold all my pop in's. Pop in's are good thou and with night booster made great night nappies. Perhaps a mixture of the two would suit.

LeggyBlondeNE Thu 04-Aug-11 16:43:28

I currently use dream dris, boostered with a bamboo pad, as night nappies and they're pretty bombproof; the double gusset is great.

Only down side is that my 11mo is tall with a wee pot belly (all stomach!) so with the extra booster I don't see them lasting to potty training.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now