Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

nappy trial sites, or recs for pocket types

(3 Posts)
otchayaniye Mon 25-Jul-11 11:54:44

I'm after some that dry quickly as I don't have a dryer and live in a small flat, so maybe a pocket type?

I've tried babykind but no one picks up or answers my emails.

Are wonderoos any good? Someone I know is selling some.

Hevster Mon 25-Jul-11 17:11:05

I have wonderoo V2's (for nursery) they are a great nappy but not quick drying, try fill your pants (they do smartipants which are quick drying and bum genius) or cheeks and cherries

spaceal Mon 25-Jul-11 21:29:49

Babykind were fab with me, put together exactly the trial set I wanted and have been very prompt with emails and orders etc. Maybe try them again?

I ended up with three types: Bumgenius V4s, Charlie Banana one sizes and Totsbots Easyfits. The BGs and CBs are very quick drying, the Totsbots aren't but I really like them anyway. Sometimes I have occasional leakage issues with the CBs but never with the BGs or Totsbots. The BGs have particularly been growing on me in the last week or so.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now