Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Flips leaking at night

(3 Posts)
CaringForPod Tue 19-Jul-11 08:18:46

Hello,

We use bumgenius v4s during the day (pocket ones) and flips at night. However, I've found that in the last week I've had to do 3am changes as the flip has leaked and baby has wee all up his back, soaked through his vest, sleepsuit and sleeping bag.

We put a liner between him and the insert, but I can't help but feel this is enough. The pocket ones have that wicking layer, which means his bum isn't sat directly on all that wee. So I'm thinking about using the pocket ones at night with the toweling insert and a hemp booster. Would that be enough? Or am I missing something with the flips?!

LeggyBlondeNE Mon 01-Aug-11 13:42:06

How old is baby and what flip inserts are you using?

If I use Flips at night I've added a large bamboo booster under our stay dry inserts. I find the cotton insert leaky just because it's a bulkier shape.

WeLoveHaribo Wed 03-Aug-11 10:34:18

I used either 2 stay dry inserts at night or 1 organic and a LL bamboo booster in and never had any problems.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now