Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Changing to washable with five month old - advice please.

(3 Posts)
LilRedWG Fri 15-Jul-11 12:40:29

DD was was in washables from about five months and I've just got them out of the loft for DS, who is now about the same age.

DD didn't care what she was sitting in or for how long, either in Huggies or washables. DS is another kettle of fish and objects to even a slightly damp disposable, even so I was still shocked at how strongly objected when he had his first wee in a washable nappy. He went totally ballistic, anyone would have thought we were torturing him, until we took the nappy off and then all smiles. Any tips on how to get past this with him as I really want to use my washables.

Thanks. smile

smallsheep Fri 15-Jul-11 14:09:22

Did you use a washable fleece liner? they keep some of the dampness away and are much nicer than the paper ones as they are soft and fluffy.

LilRedWG Sat 16-Jul-11 18:02:11

Thanks smallsheep, I do use fleece liners. I think we're going to bite the bullet tomorrow and try him again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now