Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Nappy liners, impossible to find!

(17 Posts)
DialMforMummy Thu 30-Jun-11 11:48:34

Has anyone else got problem sourcing nappy liners? In my town, none in either Boots stores (or online), none in Superdrug, none in Mothercare, none in Sainsburys. Even the nappy lady I bought them from was out of stock. The only place I found any was in Toys'R'us.
Am I missing something?

itsatiggerday Thu 30-Jun-11 14:28:41

I've also found previous suppliers don't seem to be doing it any more. Only place I seem to get it regularly is Waitrose (but not John Lewis bizarrely) so I stock up as I try to avoid shopping there generally...

GetDownYouWillFall Thu 30-Jun-11 14:31:48

Have you tried here? got some just recently no problems.

DialMforMummy Thu 30-Jun-11 17:00:50

Thank you both. I'd like to avoid buying them online though as I don't really want to pay for P&P.
Maybe not as many people as I thought are using cloth.

Indith Thu 30-Jun-11 17:02:25

That's one reason I used fleece instead.

DialMforMummy Thu 30-Jun-11 17:16:37

What do you do with number 2s?

Indith Thu 30-Jun-11 17:25:18

Liquid baby ones get held in the flush then chucked in the bucket with the nappies, solid ones get plopped. Even delightful weaning poo moslt plops off if you stretch the fleece a bit. I'll admit there is the odd mega horrible poo when you wish you could just flush it with a paper liner!

smallsheep Thu 30-Jun-11 18:00:04

Little lamb have paper and viscose liners in stock, and its free P&P even for just 1 roll.

Pingpong Fri 01-Jul-11 20:21:54

or here and put 'mumsnet' in to get free postage smile

mumnerves Sat 02-Jul-11 16:58:12

Order them online on Boots and get them sent to your local Boots store, free of charge and no minimum order! I just ordered soap the other day and it was nice not to pay p&p even for such a small order! I do find their liners a tad big though.

FessaEst Sat 02-Jul-11 23:21:33

I buy my liners from our local cloth nappy advisor - have you checked to see if there's one near you?

Have also bought them from ebay in the past - with free P&P - just search and loads will come up!

duchesse Sat 02-Jul-11 23:37:18

I use fleece liners- to get the poo off you just shake them above the water in the loo. You can sluice if it's recalcitrant. I noticed that DD gets nappy rash if I use the flushable liners. I just went to our nearest fabric shop and bought 60 cm of thin fleece in a jazzy print which I cut up. £2.30 for 25 liners and they wash brilliantly and coordinate with her nappies. win win

mumnerves Sun 03-Jul-11 16:41:25

I second fleece liners, asda do fleece blankets for £3 I just cut them up.

rattling Mon 04-Jul-11 20:01:43

Was about to post a variation on this query. I used to get lovely liners in Waitrose (not their brand), but they don't sell any liners any more, and can't find any in shops here to examine. I'd happily order enough to do me till potty training on-line, but the last lot were just like sheets of cheap paper (Junior Joy?). The boys don't mind them, but they are prone to tearing as you wrestle toddlers into their nappies. The ones I got in Waitrose were more like material, quite silky.

Any ideas of brand?

duchesse Mon 04-Jul-11 23:26:37

How about any of these

rattling Wed 06-Jul-11 12:02:45

I'm assuming the cellulose ones are what I am looking for? Thanks for the help.

BlueEyeshadow Sat 09-Jul-11 21:28:18

I like these: totsbots spunlace and I do't think that site charges for delivery either.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now