Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

too skint for these posh pants! help

(3 Posts)
pinkum Wed 29-Jun-11 20:06:40

hello. my ds is coming up for 4 and a half but hes a big lad and although hes dry during the day and has been so for ages, he still wets at night, every night. and the disposables i was using (tesco size 6 pull ups) dont fit him anymore. i have been using underjams s/m and the equivalent huggies but over 5 quid for 9 nappies is just crazy. he sleeps with his little bro so i dont want to leave him on one of those mats. but i cannot afford this, please help!!

narniesarnie Wed 29-Jun-11 20:12:34

hi! there are some reusable nappies (pull ups) called superundies which I think do larger sizes... try the Babykind website babykind.co.uk I think they are about 14 quid each but you only need one or two pairs and obviously you can use them as many times as you like. They probably have quite a good re-sale value as well.
good luck
x

AngelDog Wed 29-Jun-11 22:48:02

Yes, the Super Undies look good. I'm trying the daytime ones for my enormous 18 m.o. The link to their page on BabyKind is here. You can boost them by adding extra inserts if you need to.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now