Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

If you have very skinny dcs what pocket nappies do you use?

(4 Posts)
imgonnaliveforever Sun 26-Jun-11 23:21:58

dd is nearly 2. Got a mixed bag of nappies, some very old and worn, and need to get some more I think to get through to potty training. I've never bought pocket nappies and wanted to give them a go, BUT dd is very small for her age (still wearing 9-12month clothing) and has very skinny legs.

I was looking at bumgenius but it seems V4 comes up bigger than V3 so not sure I want anything too big (dd is still fits in itti bitti d'lish mediums, and has a totsbots easyfit but even on smallest setting it gapes massively round legs.)

I'm not sure about V3 as it only comes in velcro and I've always had problems with velcro nappies staying in the right place

Would love to hear experiences and recommendations of others with very small/skinny children. I'd also like to avoid anything too bulky cos dd is so small.

thisisyesterday Sun 26-Jun-11 23:24:28

fuzzi bunz are good, and very adjustable

also blueberry nappies

ThePetiteMummy Mon 27-Jun-11 13:40:26

My dd is 15 months, currently wearing age 6-9 month clothes & slim build (9th centile). We use Bumgenius V3, with the Velcro tabs almost meeting in the middle, and Medium Itti Snap in Ones, with 1 popper showing in the middle. Both these fit her very well. She's walking a lot now, and we haven't had any issues with them moving about.

Hope that helps!

Pingpong Mon 27-Jun-11 21:24:17

have you tried a rumparooz ? - they come in popper as well as aplix. They are a good alternative to BG pockets and have some funky prints as well. My children have chunky legs but my friend's skinny minnie has done really well in these grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now