Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Itti Bitti Tutto

(5 Posts)
Justtrying Wed 22-Jun-11 15:23:48

Hi, does any one have any Tutto's, i'm considering adding to my stash, but given the price i'd like to hear what they are like first. I have one D'lish which i love so may just get a few more, but i'm worried LO will grow out of them too quickly.
Thanks

Hevster Wed 22-Jun-11 20:48:51

I have a couple of tuttu's and my stash is mostly itti's, in my opinion they are not as slim fitting as the aio or sio but they are def bigger than the large itti's which I am quite convinced won't last me until potty training as we are in them at 8 months. I would say get 1 and try it - prob not as good as an sio but worth having in the stash!

Pingpong Wed 22-Jun-11 21:32:53

I didn't like mine and sold it on. There seems to be excess fabric which adds to the bulk (and seems a bit pointless). I much prefer the SIO. The tutto is quite pricey for a BTP IMHO.

TuttoRhino Sat 25-Jun-11 11:06:08

I've got 12. They're among my most reliable nappies and still slim fitting. I only started using them when my daughter was 18 months old so don't know what they are like on a smaller baby.

Purplebuns Sun 26-Jun-11 18:13:42

super sale

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: