Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Itti Bitti D'lish offers?

(11 Posts)
TheRealMBJ Tue 14-Jun-11 13:44:37

Any one know of any good ones please?

Only started using reusables at 6 months with DS and am now pregnant with DC2 due in October. Have been gifted many tots bots smalls and have some medium D'lishes and many one-size nappies but would love to get a couple of small D'lishes for the new baby.

Pingpong Tue 14-Jun-11 19:38:18

you are a few days too late! Cheeks and Cherries had 40% off all their remaining stock just a few days ago but they have all gone now I think. If I see anything else I'll shout smile

TheRealMBJ Tue 14-Jun-11 20:19:36

sad

itsnicetobenice Wed 15-Jun-11 21:43:22

oh i was just going to say about cheeks and cherries arghh, nappyzone has free p and p or greenkids on sale atm which are lovely and minky soft too.

Pingpong Fri 17-Jun-11 18:51:43

itti bitti uk are now doing a special offer - a different colour each day and it changes at 3pm. Today was red and then switched to orange I think. They do seem very expensive for postage though. It was £6 but they have taken it down to £4.95 flat rate which is still extortionate but it is 33% off RRP. They say on the Facebook page that they won't combine postage so if you want to buy a few colours it's not really worth it with that postage charge. Sorry not much help really....

TheRealMBJ Fri 17-Jun-11 18:54:35

Thanks Smac I've seen their offer but they are pretty expensive IMO anyway sad, well in comparison with their agents, anyway.

itsnicetobenice Fri 17-Jun-11 19:02:32

shock at postage! Nappyzone offers 20% off for mumsnetters on most goods so worth emailing.

craftynclothy Fri 17-Jun-11 19:05:25

I have a discount on everything, including Ittis atm. Website is same as username.

Hope you don't mind me posting.

TheRealMBJ Fri 17-Jun-11 19:31:20

No of course not! Will have a look crafty.

ThePetiteMummy Sat 18-Jun-11 18:29:43

Fillyourpants now do free postage (no affiliation), & always provide a great service. They sell all types of Ittis! smile

ThePetiteMummy Sat 18-Jun-11 18:39:19

Hope my last post made sense, what I meant was with free postage, it works out cheaper than some other websites. I think they also do discounts when you buy a certain number of Ittis.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now