Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Itti Bitti D'lish offers?

(11 Posts)
TheRealMBJ Tue 14-Jun-11 13:44:37

Any one know of any good ones please?

Only started using reusables at 6 months with DS and am now pregnant with DC2 due in October. Have been gifted many tots bots smalls and have some medium D'lishes and many one-size nappies but would love to get a couple of small D'lishes for the new baby.

Pingpong Tue 14-Jun-11 19:38:18

you are a few days too late! Cheeks and Cherries had 40% off all their remaining stock just a few days ago but they have all gone now I think. If I see anything else I'll shout smile

TheRealMBJ Tue 14-Jun-11 20:19:36

sad

itsnicetobenice Wed 15-Jun-11 21:43:22

oh i was just going to say about cheeks and cherries arghh, nappyzone has free p and p or greenkids on sale atm which are lovely and minky soft too.

Pingpong Fri 17-Jun-11 18:51:43

itti bitti uk are now doing a special offer - a different colour each day and it changes at 3pm. Today was red and then switched to orange I think. They do seem very expensive for postage though. It was £6 but they have taken it down to £4.95 flat rate which is still extortionate but it is 33% off RRP. They say on the Facebook page that they won't combine postage so if you want to buy a few colours it's not really worth it with that postage charge. Sorry not much help really....

TheRealMBJ Fri 17-Jun-11 18:54:35

Thanks Smac I've seen their offer but they are pretty expensive IMO anyway sad, well in comparison with their agents, anyway.

itsnicetobenice Fri 17-Jun-11 19:02:32

shock at postage! Nappyzone offers 20% off for mumsnetters on most goods so worth emailing.

craftynclothy Fri 17-Jun-11 19:05:25

I have a discount on everything, including Ittis atm. Website is same as username.

Hope you don't mind me posting.

TheRealMBJ Fri 17-Jun-11 19:31:20

No of course not! Will have a look crafty.

ThePetiteMummy Sat 18-Jun-11 18:29:43

Fillyourpants now do free postage (no affiliation), & always provide a great service. They sell all types of Ittis! smile

ThePetiteMummy Sat 18-Jun-11 18:39:19

Hope my last post made sense, what I meant was with free postage, it works out cheaper than some other websites. I think they also do discounts when you buy a certain number of Ittis.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: