Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Night time cloth nappies - suggestions please

(5 Posts)
FloweryBoots Wed 01-Jun-11 15:40:06

We've used cloth nappies in the day time since DS was 4 weeks. Mostly we use good old terry squares, but also have a few shaped ME onsize ones for out and about, and a hand full of fuzzybunz pocket nappies, which we stuff with some small prefolds. However, we have always used a disposable at night. First I just didn't want to risk adding an uncomfortable nappy into the mix of things which might distrub DS' sleep, and then (on realising he's crap at sleep any way so what's the point!) nothing we have seems to cope with a whole night. I've tried 2 terry squares, pocket ones with extra stuffing, adding the bosters from the ME ones, etc. but they always leak badly. I think part of the problem might be the nappy gets too bulk so we get gapping legs. Anyway, what do other people use at night time? Be nice to not have any dissposables.

shuckleberryfinn Wed 01-Jun-11 15:42:00

I use bamboo sandies with an airflow wrap. that sees her from about 10 till 6 am. Might need a few boosters inside and out though.

Malvapoeding Wed 01-Jun-11 15:44:58

Bamboozle stretchy with an additional bamboo booster and and ME airflow wrap.

Babieseverywhere Wed 01-Jun-11 15:48:16

We use little kiwi quick flip terry and bamboo nappies with their soft waterproof covers. Pretty bulky but no leaks and lasts all night especially the bamboo one. Plus they wash and dry quickly I only have three night nappies.

I line them with a one size motherease nappy as they are really thin but have a keep dry layer and I can whip this inner layer off and reuse the rest if baby poo's five minutes after I put her night nappy on, hmm or is that just my baby.

peachybums Sun 05-Jun-11 23:29:43

We use a mix of terries, bedbugs, tots bots and motherease sandys. Ive found the best thing is not to over stuff/bulk as this makes it worse not better. I find one terry more than enough to see DD from 7 till 7 with no leaks. We use nature babies or little lamb wraps.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now