Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

best site for selling cloth nappies?

(10 Posts)
haribofan Fri 27-May-11 20:19:22

I have some tots bots and fuzzi bunz nappies to sell and was wondering where was the best place to sell them these days? I know there is a board on here but would rather not pay the £10 if possible! blush

TribbleWithoutACause Fri 27-May-11 20:53:36

ClothNappyTree here, it has a very active buying and selling board.

I love it <eyes up potential stash>.

blueeyedmonster Fri 27-May-11 20:56:31

I was about to say what tribble said

haribofan Fri 27-May-11 21:53:47

Thank you both very much. I will head over there. smile

Pingpong Sat 28-May-11 10:53:07

yes I also agree with tribble smile

Cumbrianlass2 Sat 28-May-11 12:06:05

CNT is fab, have bought a lot from there. Sometimes fitteds dont shift so well though, so an alternative is [www.usednappies.co.uk] or the [www.thenappysite.co.uk]

haribofan Tue 31-May-11 16:19:25

Hi again everyone! I put some fuzzi bunz on CNT last night at £5 each. I haven't had a response so far and the advert will be buried soon! Do you think I'm asking too much ££ or am I being ignored because it's my first post on there, do you think? I don't want to start posting on there, just want to get rid of some nappies smile. Any thoughts? After 4 years, I have forgotten all the lingo of real nappies but fuzzi's are a type of pocket nappy, right?

TheWaterHorse Tue 31-May-11 16:31:45

The price would depend on the quality but on the face of it, I don't think £5 sounds unreasonable. From my experience of CNT, most nappies don't go straight away so I would keep an eye on your ad and bump it up now and then. Have you posted pictures?

haribofan Tue 31-May-11 18:13:34

Yes, have posted a couple of pics although not described them in great detail as I thought I wouldn't have to try too hard at that asking price! But thank you, I will try harder and bump it up this eve with a bit more info smile.

aethelfleda Sat 04-Jun-11 19:17:23

I've bought and sold on this one- free to do both and got a few good bargains!

http://www.thenappysite.co.uk/

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now