Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Dudeybaba or Alva nappies

(6 Posts)
mumface Fri 27-May-11 18:16:17

Have got one of these on the way from ebay, very cheap, has anyone tried them, or Alva pocket nappies?

TheWaterHorse Tue 31-May-11 16:28:32

Haven't tried them myself but am curious about the Alva nappies too. I wondered if they would be good nursery nappies as ,being cheap, it wouldn't matter quite so much if they got ruined at nursery.

mumface Tue 31-May-11 23:03:09

Well I have received both nappies now. Have tried the Alva it is minky has poppers and 2 microfibre inserts and I'm pleased with it, nice quality and lasts aswell as most of our other pocket nappies. It is bulky with both inserts though and as he is almost 2 we do need both. I have a Dudeybaba minky with velcro fastening and 2 bamboo inserts, am about to prewash so will see how it goes. It looks very nice, decent quality and finish aswell and looks slimmer than the Alva due to the bamboo.

scubamummy Thu 23-Jun-11 12:58:26

how have these been?

mumum29 Sun 10-Jul-11 11:41:36

We have an alva which is great and super cute. Last 3-4 hours with 2 inserts.

mumface Fri 15-Jul-11 19:15:52

Love the Dudeybaba, really good fit, generous on the rise, still on middle rise at 2 years old, I prefer velcro fastening anyway, the Alva popper is great too, not so absorbent with the microfibre and wicks more.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now