Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Nappies leaking through after an hour

(6 Posts)
BellaOx1989 Fri 07-Jan-11 17:25:22

Okay so ive always used Huggies,
my son is in size 4 and im using super dry!
The nappies fit perfectly and ive tried different brands and still no joy
after an hour of a new nappy being on
hes wet through, and i have to change him completely. Night times are worse, as you could imagine after 8 hours of being worn his cot is soaked through including himself and the bedding.

ive even spoken to Huggies asking if they do a 'night time nappy' in size 4 and they told me im using them!!
What can i do and anyone got any advice on nappies that are more absorbant?

BellaOx1989

ziggyf Fri 07-Jan-11 20:09:26

Try going up a size or two. At night you could put one on top of another or, if that doesn't work, boost with a hemp or bamboo booster and put a waterproof nappy wrap on top. Alternatively you could try a dedicated cloth night nappy (I like weenotions night notions) and a waterproof wrap wink

EllieDawn Sat 08-Jan-11 14:19:37

I've had the same problem with Huggies newborn, my DD keeps managing to pee out the side of them, switch to Pampers I've had no bother with them.

CharlottesClan Mon 10-Jan-11 14:33:28

yes huggies are awful for us (we only use disposables at night) i found tescos own brand to be the very best ones

littlebabynothing Mon 10-Jan-11 14:39:52

Huggies are the same here. I find boots own superdry to be great

Poogles Mon 10-Jan-11 15:08:10

After going through all the branded, '12 hour dry' nappies going, we finally found that Asda own band nappies leaked the least and absorbed the best. Give them a try!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: