Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

TotsBots EasyFit

(7 Posts)
CamperFan Thu 06-Jan-11 15:01:46

Does anyone use these? I have a 10 week old DS2 and thought I would give them a go today for the first time. But they seem so chunky for such a small baby, although it says from birth. I used re-useable nappies with DS1, but from 12 months onwards, Bamboozles. Bought the EasyFit planning to use them earlier this time round, but not sure at the moment!

CharlottesClan Thu 06-Jan-11 20:48:31

i used mine from about 3 weeks.
they will look huge, most birth to potty nappies do.
personally i like it, makes a new baby more substantial to hold onto

peachybums Thu 06-Jan-11 21:06:55

Id say use them from your baby being about 12 weeks to get the best fit. I used bamboozles from birth to 12 weeks then started using birth to potty nappies as they were too big for my DD2 even though she was almost 9lbs and it said from 8lbs.

ziggyf Fri 07-Jan-11 20:12:07

I love them, they are by far the best AIO nappy on the market in my opinion. They are bulky on little babies though but that's the price you pay for the economy of using a BTP nappy. How big is your baby? Tots Bots also do a Teenyfit which is the same as an Easyfit but smaller if you want a slimmer fitting nappy and are happy to buy 2 sizes. I think they are for babies from 4-14lb or something like that?

BummisMom Sat 08-Jan-11 00:05:22

They are a little bit bulky on a really small, young baby although they won't leak. I like the idea of starting with the teenyfit and switching over once your baby outgrows those.

HermyaLovesLysander Sat 08-Jan-11 11:35:53

I use them, they're brilliant. They do look a bit bulky but I have to say out of others I've had on DS they're a bit slimmer than most.

CamperFan Sat 08-Jan-11 18:23:26

Thanks. He's fairly average in size, prob about 14lb now. It just seemed like I would have to use 3-6 month clothes instead and he didn't seem comfortable to me, but I guess we just need to get used to them. I got 10 unused on eBay for a good price.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: