Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Big Baby Disposables?

(5 Posts)
bethelbeth Wed 05-Jan-11 19:06:25

My 13 m/o DD is a bit of a giant and so her nappies are getting a bit on the tight side.
We currently use Pampers Activefit. I am not going to switch to reusables under any circumstances.
The next logical progression according to Pampers is easy-ups but I think these are meant for potty training and she's a bit young for this at the moment.

Any suggestions>?

starfishmummy Wed 05-Jan-11 19:29:35

I used to find same sizes in different brands would come up differently and iirc huggies were a bit bigger than pampers , but nappiesd have changed a bit since DS's day.

Popped in here as I thought you emant really big (as in post normal nappy wearing age size and as DS has sn and still wears themn I am a bit of an expert on that!!)

LindtLover Wed 05-Jan-11 20:53:12

Pampers Active Fit go up to a size 5 is that right?

Huggies Super Dry and Tesco do size 6 nappies I think. In my experience, supermarket own brands tend to be a little bigger than pampers so maybe give Tesco a try.

I know someone who uses these Huggies because her 3 year old isn't potty trained yet and she said they are big www.boots.com/en/Huggies-Little-Walkers-Nappies-Si ze-6-Economy-Pack_32943/

Hevster Thu 06-Jan-11 10:11:03

i used pull ups on DD1 for over a year before potty training as they were easier to put on. Never had any problems and she wore them all night too

DreamTeamGirl Thu 06-Jan-11 10:28:23

Proper pull up nappies arent meant for potty training, thats just the training pant ones which are very thin

I used the Tesco pullups from about 13 months- once he could walk it was easier to use pull ups

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: