Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

nappies for big toddlers

(5 Posts)
shufflebum Wed 05-Jan-11 10:04:23

DS is 21 months 91st centile weight, 75th height so big for his age. He's outgrown his BG V4, Easyfits, toddler fuzzis etc. Before I go over to the dark side until potty training which I don't think is far away can someone think of bigger pockets we can try. Ideally aplix as then DH will use them.
The main trouble is that he is slim on the waist but very chunky thighed so they cut into him and he has rub marks on his thighs sad.

LindtLover Wed 05-Jan-11 11:36:12

Not sure how they compare to the ones you've used but have you tried Wonderoos? Mine seem a lot bigger than my BG V4 and still have lots of room on my 75th centile weight 22 month old. Hope you find something to fit, I'm in total denial about potty training and am going to keep DD1 in nappies for a good while yet so would be gutted if she outgrows my Wonderoos!

shufflebum Wed 05-Jan-11 14:29:13

I haven't tried Wonderoos,do they only come in poppers? Have you got v1 or v2?
I was in denial about potty training but he keeps telling me every time he's done a poo and a wee in his nappy so I'm thinking if he's thinking then I should be thinking iyswim!

LindtLover Wed 05-Jan-11 15:12:01

I think I have V1 and they are poppers, not sure tbh if they do aplix, sorry I hadn't really processed that you want aplix. Is there a size difference between the V1 and V2 do you know?

shufflebum Wed 05-Jan-11 17:20:19

No idea will research thoroughly this evening (otherwise known as piss about online till the early hours then wonder why I'm tired tomorrow hmm)

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now