Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

If I like Sandys, what other nappies might I like?

(5 Posts)
Cies Mon 03-Jan-11 14:24:08

I have some size 1 ME Sandys that ds has just grown out of. I liked the way they fitted and washed and dried well. I'm looking to buy some size 2s now, but a quick glance here and on usednappies.co.uk doesn´t reveal any for sale. So I was wondering if there's anything similar that I could look at instead.

Many thanks for any tips smile

Cies Mon 03-Jan-11 23:01:54

No suggestions?

swampster Mon 03-Jan-11 23:34:50

I liked Sandy's size 1s but not size 2s - they just didn't work for us - not thick enough, not cute enough, always leaked unless boosted to within an inch of their life...

How about a Totsbots stretchy bamboozle or a Holden's Landing day nappy (forget what they are called) or something from Weenotions?

Cies Tue 04-Jan-11 09:52:40

Hmm, leaking you say? I would use these as day time nappies only. I have some totsbots bamboo nappies for night time, so I don't know if that would be a problem.

I don't really care about the cuteness factor tbh grin

I'll have a look at Weenotions and Holden's Landing day nappy (never heard of that one before).

Thanks.

ziggyf Tue 04-Jan-11 19:40:09

We get on well with the old style Tots Bots Bamboozles although I love the newer Bamboozle Stretchies. I also loved size 1 Sandys, they were great. I still like lollipop Softees too, they are brill (although relatively bulky I guess).

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: