Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

BG flips and little lamb bamboo boosters?

(6 Posts)
legallyblond Tue 21-Dec-10 15:09:30

DD (10 weeks) is full time in flips with a stay dry insert (trialling the organic still as our night nappy...). The flips have been FANTASTIC and bomb proof and last her approx 3 hours.

On a couple of occasions recently however, I have put her back in pampers when we have been out or about or for long journeys and I have wanted to be sure the nappy will last 4ish hours. I would much rather boost my flips than resort to sposies though, so am thinking of buying a 10 pack of little lamb bamboo nighttime boosters for these occasions to go under the stay dry insert.

If anyone happens to have flips and little lambs, could you just look for me and see whether the size 2 boosters will fit neatly under the stay dry insert on the small setting?! Thanks! Alternatively, would I be better with size 1, or another booster entirely....?

LeggyBlondeNE Tue 21-Dec-10 16:43:16

I'm using these andf they work great - managed up to 7 hours so far.

http://www.babipur.co.uk/shop/Reusable_Nappies-Acc essories_&_Flat_Nappies/c23_29/p1113/Bamboo_Booste r_Pads_-_3_Pack/product_info.html

SmacSmackedSanta Wed 22-Dec-10 22:56:22

I will have a fiddle tomorrow for you and let you know. I love the LL bamboo boosters. I got them to boost my BG v3 originally.

SmacSmackedSanta Thu 23-Dec-10 22:10:27

yes it does fit. My girl is on the middle setting so I didn't try it on a baby but the LL booster is just a tiny bit longer than the Flip stay dry booster when it is folded down for the small setting and I put it all together with the LL booster underneath and it seems to look okay.

legallyblond Fri 24-Dec-10 13:57:05

Smac you are a star!!!! Thanks so much. grin

SmacSmackedSanta Fri 24-Dec-10 22:06:17

No problem grin

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now