Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Where can I buy secondhand wraps?

(8 Posts)
cornflakegirl Sun 12-Dec-10 21:02:04

I need to buy a couple of Motherease Airflow large wraps (DS2's poos seem much more leaky than DS1's!). I've had a look at a couple of secondhand nappy sites (usednappies and thenappysite) but not found anything. Is there somewhere else I can try, or will I have to buy new?

HermyaTheRedNosedReindeer Sun 12-Dec-10 21:13:01

Nope, Clothnappytree normally have second hand ME wraps on there.

They're here.

HermyaTheRedNosedReindeer Sun 12-Dec-10 21:14:02

I've just been looking and they have some large on there at the moment as well.

CarGirl Sun 12-Dec-10 21:14:20

Put a wanted ad on here too. Don't think I have any but will check.

jeee Sun 12-Dec-10 21:16:01

I think that wraps tend to have a limited life - mine would only last a few months before becoming less water ight. Boots do the old-fashioned plastic pants very cheaply - but they're not very comfortable. And I once got some motherease covers from poundland.

cornflakegirl Sun 12-Dec-10 21:44:57

Thanks all. Have registered with Clothnappytree (am having to try to ignore the tickers! ;)

Can I post a wanted ad here without paying the £10 fee? I can't quite work out the protocol of the For Sale boards.

duvetheaven Sat 18-Dec-10 16:17:29

Try ukparentslounge as well.

duvetheaven Sat 18-Dec-10 16:20:34

Just had a quick look on ukparentslounge and there are some ME wraps on there for sale. I have found it quite good to post on Wanted there as well. Hth.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: