Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

cutie patootie = total pants lol

(3 Posts)
peachybums Thu 09-Dec-10 10:34:41

Right come for a rant lol.

I recently bought a cutie patootie one size nappy. One size my a*se. These were VERY tight on my 6mth old even after washing (stated in insturctions to wash a few times to loosen up. Just thought id warn anyone with a toddler not to buy as no way theyd fit!

Also leak pretty bad too, shame as they look lovely

If anyone has had a different experience please let me know, i may be doing something very wrong, but at the moment i feel like blowing it up haha

TuttoRhino Sat 11-Dec-10 13:38:55

Nope. My cutie patootie didn't fit right either and leaked after 1 hour. I did follow the prewashing instructions as well.

I thought they looked lovely as well and really wanted them to work. Glad I only bought one though and I did manage to sell it on for what I paid for it.

peachybums Sat 11-Dec-10 18:46:09

Im glad i only bought one too, was a little upset as cash is a bit tight right now and i had enough for just one nappy wish i would of invested more wisely lol.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: