Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Mothercare terry nappies pail starter pack

(4 Posts)
GoldFrakkincenseAndMyrrh Mon 06-Dec-10 22:00:54

£39.99 is a good price but anyone got any idea of quality? Especially the wraps, because a nappy pail is a nappy pail and terry squares are terry squares!

How does it compare to the nappy lady starter pail?

mumface Tue 07-Dec-10 18:57:00

I'm not sure of what comes in each pack, but terry squares do vary in quality a lot and also the cheap plastic pants mothercare do are hideous, leaky and leave nasty marks around legs. I'm sure the nappy lady would recommend a decent nappy wrap like Motherease or Naturebabies.

thisisyesterday Tue 07-Dec-10 19:03:09

i've used mothercare terries and they're fine, though not as thick as the boots ones
they also aren't that huge, and i know you can get larger ones online. i think the m'care and boots ones are 40x40cm but i think you can get 60x60 ones

aaaanyway, what kind of wraps does it come with? just those plastic pants? if so i think i would go for something a bit nicer tbh. am sure they do the job, but they always look a bit uncomfy round babies' legs IMO

wineandpeanuts Tue 07-Dec-10 19:13:39

mothercare wraps are awful- leaky, sweaty and don't wash well. i much prefare motherease for wraps or i also love totsbots nappies and wraps smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now