Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

Charlie Banana pocket nappies any good?

(9 Posts)
AmyFarrahFowler Sun 28-Nov-10 22:18:56

Just seen that there is a new nappy called Charlie Banana out, has anyone tried it?

ziggyf Mon 29-Nov-10 20:29:14

Look just like Fuzzi's to me!

Pingpong Mon 29-Nov-10 21:46:52

allegedly the creator of CB used to work for FB and there was a bit of a who haa wink but yeah ziggyf you are not alone to think that!
I of course have never seen either brand in the flesh so can't really comment first hand I'm simply repeating what I've read elsewhere on the internet!

AmyFarrahFowler Mon 29-Nov-10 22:17:00

I'm very tempted to but one, its been too long since I've bought any fluff wink

Pingpong Mon 29-Nov-10 22:19:46

Oh go on then and come back and tell us all about it grin

AmyFarrahFowler Mon 29-Nov-10 22:59:58

DH might go mad if I buy more. We really have quite a lot now grin

bettydoc Tue 30-Nov-10 20:04:33

I ordered one today from here: http://www.green-me.co.uk/charlie-banana-sized-clo th-nappy.php

bettydoc Tue 30-Nov-10 20:06:31

I ordered one today from here: http://www.green-me.co.uk/

tutu100 Tue 30-Nov-10 22:59:37

I have tried one (on ds2 obviously!). They are very like a Fuzzi, but the difference is the way you can adjust the size of the nappy. Inside the leg cuff you can shorten or lengthen the elastic like you can do on trouser waists.

I found them ok. The bamboo inserts are the best disposible inserts I have ever tried. The reusable microfibre insert lasted as long as a Fuzzi one does for ds2. The only disadvantages I found were it is a bit difficult putting the insert in as the pocket is only just big enough. This meant I couldn't use my pad folded terries which is what I prefer to use in pocket nappies, but that's because ds2 is a really heavy wetter and i find terries better than microfibre.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: