Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for discussing nappies. If you want to buy or sell reusable nappies, please use our For Sale/Wanted boards.

I need new wraps: what do you like?

(3 Posts)
blackcurrants Sun 07-Nov-10 15:04:11

I'm using bambinex teddies on my (mahooousive) 3 month old son. We're somewhere between size 1 and size 2 on those nappies, and I'm happy with them.

I'm not happy with the pants that came with them, however. They never seem to fit right, or cover all the nappy, and all the leaks I've had have been due to them moving/riding up/pulling down rather than the nappy not being absorbent enough.

Motherease wraps get rave reviews - do people prefer the rikki or the airflow ones? I'm going to be buying new ones soon and would love your thoughts. DS is 14 weeks, 17lbs, and a real wriggler with quite chubby legs.

Thanks!

Wigeon Sun 07-Nov-10 19:18:42

I had Motherease and was generally very happy with them. Def prefer the velcro ones (can't remember if they are rikki or airflow!) because they are more accurately adjustable to your DC's legs.

I did have a bit of a problem with some second hand ones with the corners of the velcro scratching DD's legs but didn't have this problem with the ones I bought new, so perhaps they only have a certain life before they wear out.

blackcurrants Mon 08-Nov-10 01:13:39

ooh thanks - I live in the US and they have quite a good deal on Rikki wraps right now, so I've just ordered a few, and we'll see how we go from there.
I appreciate your help, thank you!

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: