Talk

Advanced search

Nanny help please

(7 Posts)
littlemissM92 Tue 18-Apr-17 20:48:51

Hi I'm a nanny and need to change my address with ofsted have managed to do it on the update service pretty easily but when I sign on to my ofsted account with my gov gateway log in there no option to change address... tried to ring but can't get through to anyone

nannynick Tue 18-Apr-17 21:44:35

It was not working yesterday. Have just managed to log on and I can edit my personal address but the setting/provisions address bit is not working.

The option for personal address is under Self Service - then once on Workbench, select Self Service tab (furthest to the right).
I do suggest using a laptop/desktop or a tablet in landscape mode, rather than a mobile, so you see the desktop version of the site.

littlemissM92 Wed 19-Apr-17 08:24:29

Nannynick you are amazing thank you

nannynick Wed 19-Apr-17 15:49:37

Is it working today?

littlemissM92 Wed 19-Apr-17 16:00:09

Haven't got round to it yet but they responded with an email of 6 bits of info I need to send them and they will be able to change it over for me and send me a new certificate

nannynick Wed 19-Apr-17 17:30:13

They don't usually send a new certificate.

littlemissM92 Wed 19-Apr-17 18:15:25

They do I had one last year for another small change and they said in today's email the certificate would follow once they received my new details your certificate has to have upto date info on X

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now