Talk

Advanced search

Did anyone of you saw Robbie Williams live ???

(5 Posts)
DEPECHEMODEFAN Mon 12-Oct-09 23:17:22

Message withdrawn

girlsyearapart Tue 13-Oct-09 08:59:17

Seen him in concert 4 times.

He still hasn't noticed me.. {sigh}

Great live only irritating habit was getting the audience sing the song when you pay to hear him sing!

Not mush good on X Factor Sunday though.

WartoScreamo Tue 13-Oct-09 09:13:04

I went to see him at Knebworth when i was PG. The place was so packed I actually only saw him on the screen - we never got even in view of the stage.angry We all agreed we should have stayed home and watched it on the TV!

glasgowlass Tue 13-Oct-09 09:17:38

I have seen him a few times, once was an aftershow gig at my mates club in 1999. (I didnt know he was making appearance, just told I was on guest list and to make sure I was there) Amazing in such a small setting, only 150 invited guests and it was his birthday weekend! He jumped into crowd and I felt his bum, was very nice lolgrin sadly he was a bit out his face(know this for a fact) but was very very good. Sang around 12 songs.
It was the same tour The Divine Comedy played his support cos Neil Hammond sang a few songs with him.

GypsyMoth Tue 13-Oct-09 09:20:35

saw him at mk bowl couple of years ago....always loved Robbie. we were really near the front,so great view...

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now