Talk

Advanced search

So ...... who else will admit to being at one of the Take That gigs at Wembley this week?

(10 Posts)
MillieMummy Fri 03-Jul-09 13:49:29

I was there on Weds and had a brilliant time - even better than I was anticipating.

So, if you dare to admit to being there what was your favourite bit? Mine was 'Rule the World' with the fireworks - almost brougt a tear to my eye ....

Hulababy Fri 03-Jul-09 13:50:58

Not at Wembley, but was at Manchester last Sunday. Was amazing. 7y DD is still talking about it all the time!

MrsJamin Sat 04-Jul-09 19:44:02

I was at Wembley on Friday - was just a perfect evening, had a pretty good view (standing, to the left side underneath the big display). My favourite was probably Never Forget. Also, the one with the elephant was just beautiful. Jealous of those who are there tonight! Looking forward to seeing it on DVD.

unknownrebelbang Sat 04-Jul-09 19:52:14

A colleague is there tonight, having been at Manchester last Saturday.

Flo23 Sat 04-Jul-09 19:52:14

Was there last night and I loved ALL of it!

MrsJamin Sat 04-Jul-09 20:09:53

Oh and I loved the make-up putting on number. They thought of lovely things to do in the ballads, I thought. Sometimes there was so much going on it was hard to know where to look in the bigger numbers!

Mammina Sat 04-Jul-09 23:13:29

I'm going tomorrow night and am 37 weeks pregnant shock and am in the unreserved seating /pitch standing bit. Clearly I need a seat, so any ideas on what time I need to get there, and also what time I need to leave before the end sad to avoid getting squashed in the crowds?

thanks

MrsJamin Sun 05-Jul-09 12:21:53

Wow I have respect for you going at 37wks! Surely someone would give up their seat for you, even if the seating is busy? It will be worth it, I promise, I saw a 30wk+ pregnant lady standing the whole way through and she looked as if she was really enjoying it!

Mammina Mon 06-Jul-09 16:33:06

Well I survived! It was fantastic and am suffering today after dancing too much! Got there around 3pm and managed to get really good seats. Left during the last song so got home really quickly too. Such a good show

MrsJamin Tue 07-Jul-09 09:50:56

Oh well done for lasting that long. I'm very impressed. I can't wait til the DVD comes out and I can watch it all over again.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now