Advertisement

loader

Talk

Advanced search

Listening to music

(3 Posts)
Soulcakequack Tue 31-Oct-17 09:58:43

Can anyone help me? I really miss listening to music but seem to have got totallly out of touch with technology to listen to the music I already have and the best mediums to find new music.

I have a huge iTunes library by on way to play it unless it’s straight from my laptop or on my iPhone. My preschooler is obsessed with the laptop if it’s in sight, he wants to press buttons, play offices etc. I ve totally given up on having the laptop open in the room with me. Plus I hate sound quality etc.

Our house is full of docks and sound systems but all are 10 years plus old. I feel I need new solution to listen music. Its a part of me I feel has been lost to wheels on bus! But Ive no idea where to start!

NeverEverAnythingEver Tue 31-Oct-17 18:50:04

We subscribe to Spotify... (Don't ask me. The kids and DH love it. You can listen on the 'pooter and on your phone.)

What sort of music?

Why don't you try Spotify and Deezer and such like first? They have free or trial versions.

delilahbucket Sat 04-Nov-17 22:12:37

Sound cloud is great for finding new music. It depends what kind you are looking for. I listen to radio one a lot and discover new artists all the time.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now