Blackstar

(5 Posts)
DoctorTwo Mon 11-Jan-16 19:34:04

By Bowie. Amazing song, prophetic video. I can't remember the last time new music made me feel the way I do now. Maybe that has something to do with circumstance, but fuck, this is going to be one of his classics.

HalloweenQueen1 Sun 17-Jan-16 03:55:29

I totally agree doctortwo, I started listening to it the day it was released and it has really blown me away - current circumstances have obviously made it important but apart from that as a stand alone album it is magnificent

TheThinWhiteDuchess Sun 17-Jan-16 23:32:49

There isn't much to say other than David, you were and always be a beautiful man and a gift to the world. And I love Blackstar, what an amazing and brave parting gift x

southeastastra Fri 22-Jan-16 22:03:07

i really cried when i watched the videos to these songs last week. i couldn't believe how upset i am/was about it all

TheThinWhiteDuchess Fri 22-Jan-16 22:35:32

I have never felt this way about the death of a celebrity in my life and never will again. But he was more than a celebrity, he was David Bowie. I have cried so much over him, I still can't believe he is gone. Love you David, always have, always will. The most beautiful man ever.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now