Talk

Advanced search

Small child party playlist

(6 Posts)
mooki Fri 23-Jul-10 22:28:01

My friend has asked me to bring some music along to her daughter's 3rd birthday party.

I've got an ipod playlist of a range of things from Justin Fletcher sings the songs from Something Special to Queen, Supergrass and Lemon Jelly.

It's a community centre running around party - any classic small child floor fillers I should be thinking of?

I suppose I should track down stuff like the hokey cokey.

whomovedmychocolate Fri 23-Jul-10 22:36:22

If you register with the Early learning centre birthday club they send you a CD free each birthday up to the age of five I believe with all the classics on - if you have a few weeks before the party do this and you'll get one in the mail about ten days later.

mooki Fri 23-Jul-10 22:45:25

Thanks Whomovedmychocolate - so far over the last 2 years (my own dd will be 3 in setember) we've received 2 copies of 'Go Wild' from ELC so have multiple opportunities to listen to 'creepy crawlies and itchy things' but nothing else...

I will go and look to see if has 5 little speckled frogs on it though, thanks for the reminder.

tummytickler Fri 23-Jul-10 23:01:11

I have always played Django Rheinhardt at my dc's parties. Really upbeat, everyone always loves it.
Maybe not a classic child floor filler though blush. Might be worth a try.

whomovedmychocolate Fri 23-Jul-10 23:02:30

Register a second child - you get different ones for the next kid!

mooki Fri 23-Jul-10 23:17:25

Hmm Tummytickler - thought I had some but got muddled up with Herb Alpert :-) will go and dust off the mp3s..

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now