Talk

Advanced search

New business adventure - sensory sessions

(1 Post)
Courtneymay16 Sat 06-Jul-19 08:41:42

Hi Guys! My names Courtney ☺️ I have currently finished a degree in Special Educational Needs and Inclusion and hold a level 3 children degree too.

I am currently thinking about opening my own business, this business will provide sensory sessions for individuals or groups if this is in high demand these sessions will be educational and all the equipment will be there to help your children’s development and the main thing for them to enjoy. As well as once parents feel comfortable I will be more than happy to look after them for a couple of hours to help you guys out but only if this service is needed. Music therapy is on the cards to introduce once I am a qualified therapist. This will be also a great opportunity to meet other parents and for tour children to make friends.

I was just wondering how everyone thinks of this idea, I’m still making adaptions to my business plan. All opinions are welcomed and much appreciated ☺️
Thank you in advance

Join the discussion

Registering is free, quick, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Get started »