Talk

Advanced search

ADHD Parents?

(4 Posts)
ucdbabybrainslab Tue 29-Jan-19 12:20:12

Hi there, my name is Jen Keating and I am a PhD researcher at the BabyLab in University College Dublin.

We are currently running a project that looks at the relation between factors such as sleep, family, and sensory processing on attention development in young children. We are particularly interested in recruiting children under 6 whose parents and/or older sibling has a diagnosis of ADHD.

The research project involves parents completing an online questionnaire which takes about 20 minutes. The questionnaire asks questions about child behaviour, sleep habits, sensory processing, and the family as a whole. A link to the survey can be found here: ucdpsychology.qualtrics.com/jfe/form/SV_2cxtXqIOvdxnDDf

If you or anyone you know might be interested in taking part, we would be very grateful if you could spread the word!

BertieBotts Tue 26-Feb-19 19:52:17

I'll do it if it's not too late smile You probably won't get much traffic here though. Try posting in non profit surveys as they pop up on Active Convos.

ucdbabybrainslab Tue 26-Feb-19 20:52:22

Hi there, it's not too late at all - thank you! And thanks for the tip, I'll try that!

BertieBotts Tue 26-Feb-19 21:27:00

You might want to do the sleep diary bit as a separate print out and/or warn about that though as that really won't take 20 minutes for most people with a baby under 2, that part alone would take much longer and would usually have to be completed over the course of the day. I've left the page open so hopefully I can do it tomorrow night because it's too late for tonight as I've already forgotten half of it. Hopefully I don't lose the session - it would be useful to have an option to save and come back later. Also I'm not clear whether you want the naps during the day before the night or the day following the night. So you might want to make that clear too.

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, watch threads, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now »

Already registered? Log in with: