Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

MNSwappers!! Anyone here??

(19 Posts)
champs Mon 18-May-09 14:24:22

Firstly I have to apologise for being AWOL, I have had such a mad/horrid/trying few months and I haven't been able to do even a quarter of all I have wanted, my time online has been limited and i let mumsnet browsing/chatting slip.

I also let my swappee down big time and will be emailing you very soon with a HUGE make up to you plan

Is there any swappers here still? does anyone want to revive the swaps with a "Hobby" swap??

nevergoogledragonbutter Mon 18-May-09 14:35:39

What are you on about?

BexieID Thu 28-May-09 21:52:35

Hi Champs, glad you're ok. I'm up for any swaps.

champs Fri 29-May-09 20:45:51

hey bexie!! anymore takers??

Tortoise Fri 31-Jul-09 19:38:15

I missed this thread and i really miss the swaps. smile
Hope we can get them up and running again.
And thank you for my swap bits. smile Wii fitness trainer is used most nights at the moment since joining WW. grin

freya2006 Mon 21-Sep-09 10:08:28

i miss the swaps too!!

champs Fri 02-Oct-09 01:59:43

OMGosh!! I kept checking back like a stalker LOL,

I miss the swaps too... been missing Mnet too. I had a slight mishap in June and am still feeling the ^after effects^

I'm up for a swap if anyone else is??

BexieID Thu 22-Oct-09 22:31:50

Hiya, yes I am still interested. Am due DC2 xmas day (9 weeks tomoz, lol).

Yes, yes, yes, yes! I want to do another swap! grin Been thinking about emailing you, champs for the last week!
Hope all ok champs? Good to 'see' you back on swap thread. grin

psychomum5 Fri 23-Oct-09 09:02:57

can I join in pleasesmile........loved doing the swap last time (this time last year IIRC!), and this would ensure me having to stick about on MN againwinkgrin.

so, hobby swap, what would that entail then??

ChilloHippi Fri 23-Oct-09 09:20:44

I'd like to find out more please. How does it work?

freya2006 Fri 23-Oct-09 11:13:52

yes i want to do a swap!!!!

champs Thu 29-Oct-09 03:36:00

hi all!!

Oh wow! congrats BexieID how exciting.

hey Tortoise, been so crazy here but I think I'm on the way back

psychomum5 we can have a new theme, how about a pre Christmas prep swap? It gets so mad in the run up to Christmas so how about getting some de-stressing goodies that we can use before and during the rush?

ChilloHippi see Here for info on how the swap works

waves@ freya2006

Pre-Christmas swap sounds great. Would beat the Christmas mail too. (Well possibly! Depends on RM strikes!)

lillypie Thu 29-Oct-09 09:07:57

Hi I want to swap too grin

mamadiva Thu 29-Oct-09 09:13:50

Hi can I join too?

Sounds fab especially in the run up to christmas...

Bexie can't believe your due in December [shock does'nt seem that long ago you were worrying about taking the test

champs Thu 29-Oct-09 18:44:17

whoohooo!! (way too excited I know)

sign-up thread here!

mamadiva Fri 30-Oct-09 08:42:11

Have'nt done this before but am getting impatient now, I want to get out and buy some purdy things

champs Fri 30-Oct-09 17:19:39

loll! I think the addiction has started.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now