Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

Mothercare smart nappies - small / swap for medium sized nappies

(6 Posts)
Leenie Mon 29-Dec-08 22:00:44

i have two sets of Mothercare smart nappies, each set contains 4 wraps and 8 inserts, in small, 6 - 13 lb, they are in excellent condition, would like to swap for medium sized nappies as my ds has outgrown them he is now 17 lbs.

PuzzleRocks Tue 30-Dec-08 18:49:31

Bumping for you.

soon2befamilyof4 Thu 19-Feb-09 00:20:47

Hmm. I would be interested in them but not sure what I can swap for!

I have some kooshies all in ones which are these

They are the only nappies that I am not currently using and that I know where they are!

Have been quite well worn though I think (not entirly sure as it has been a while since I used one). If you are interested in them though I will have a look as I might have some in good nick.

If not, is it definatly nappies you want to swap for?

MrsThePoint Tue 06-Oct-09 22:22:56

You posted this a while ago, so you might have got rid of these now, but I now have a new newborn so I could use some more small nappies. I have some larger ones in my stash you might want. Email dapper nappies at yahoo dot co dot uk if interested.

Leenie Thu 08-Oct-09 22:20:40

hi mrsthe point,
i have emailed you, smile

MrsThePoint Fri 09-Oct-09 11:37:16

Thanks, have emailed back.

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now