Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

JANE NOMAD to swap (ignore the untitled, lol)

(1 Post)
f1nut Wed 27-Aug-08 17:39:21

think its retro?? its navy with cream and beige, think these models are few years old, been well used but has been looked after (very clean) wheels in well used fair cond, still plenty life in them, apart from scuff on beige trim (probobly removable) fabrics in great cond, no stains, rips or tears.
avaerage marks to frame as you would expect of buggy a few years old.
basket fully in tack as is bumper and handel.

the only irrating thing is the catches by handel you pull up to close, one of the wobbles, makes a lil clicking sound, my friends says im bonkers and its nothing but it irratates the hell outa me, oh and brake in full working order but sometimes get feeling it rubs slightly.

also have matching (beige) older footmuff in ace cond, its not as long as the new ones you can buy now, but not as small as the car seat ones.

have a slalom coming tommorow and need this gone, havnt rom for it.

open to swap or sell but pen to offer, havnt a clu wot to ask.

would swap for buggy, baby stuff (am preg with a boy) baby bags, also have 9 year old dd, and4 and 5 y/o d/sons my mind is wide open.

xxx

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now