Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

bumbo

(7 Posts)
expectingagirl Wed 20-Aug-08 12:40:08

any1 want to swap, i have a blue one but im having a girl and would of liked the pink or red ? or wot other colours i dont know, gt mine as a gift bt was going to buy one of diferent colour..

hana Wed 20-Aug-08 12:41:51

keep the blue. your house will be swamped with pink/purple/lilac things soon enough and you'll enjoy the respite

expectingagirl Wed 20-Aug-08 12:42:42

lol thanks, i think i will, im nt sure if its turquoise actually lol. x

hana Wed 20-Aug-08 12:44:31

I had the turquoise one as well ( 3 girls here!)

expectingagirl Wed 20-Aug-08 13:15:37

lol, i cant wait, shes not even here yet, due on 20th nov! so excited, but its so expensive.lol

cafebistro Wed 20-Aug-08 13:25:08

I have a blue one too that ds loved....im glad i didnt buy a pink one for dd as she hates it and wont sit in it! Save your money for lovely girlie things....ive got a thing about baby tights!!!stripy ones, spotty ones, ones with pictures on the bum! Right i'll shut up now! smile

expectingagirl Wed 20-Aug-08 13:30:58

oh i no icant wait, shesgot so many clothes already, mainly thnks to my generous nana, she cant help herself when out in the shops theres so many cute things,lol, bt im applying for a sure start grant so i can offer her money back.
i wish november would hurry up. lol x

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now