Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

I have a Bugaboo Cam but need an Icandy Apple - anyone want to do a swap?

(5 Posts)
pgwithnumber3 Sun 17-Aug-08 22:30:10

Bugaboo Cam is Sand base (older frame unfortunately but only 11 months old) with chocolate canvas fabrics. I have receipt etc. It has everything with it (no car seat or adaptors as have given these to a friend) including usual kit you get with Cam plus chocolate footmuff and sand parasol. It is in very very good condition, only normal wear on the wheels (as you would expect) and a few scratches on the frame. The hood has slightl fading on it (nothing noticeable) but I am awaiting replacement hood from Bugaboo and would pass this on when received. I really love this pram but need to swap/sell it for reasons below. Haven't got any pics but could take some tomorrow if anyone was interested.

I need an Icandy Apple so when DC3 comes along I can buy the pip frame to turn in into the Pear. I would prefer a newish Apple (less than six months old) as obviously there is a big price difference between Bugaboo and Icandy.

Let me know if you are interested!

I live in Merseyside.

pgwithnumber3 Sun 17-Aug-08 22:48:26

pgwithnumber3 Mon 18-Aug-08 08:43:58

anyone?

LIZS Mon 18-Aug-08 10:32:31

Perhaps you should try the Buying/Selling section as this one is really intended for the MN organised swaps not small ads.

pgwithnumber3 Mon 18-Aug-08 11:00:20

Oops! Thanks LIZS

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now