Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

britax practicale sport italian collection

(18 Posts)
expectingagirl Sat 09-Aug-08 19:33:49

hia, i have a britax practicale sport italian collection, its lovely colour the best ive seen it is as good as new, also matching bag and raincover included, also a black mamas n papas footmoof. iam looking for a nice pramette type, where i can have my baby facing me.. any add ons would be great like a carycot , car seat...
ta. xxx

expectingagirl Sat 09-Aug-08 19:39:13

or iam willing to sell for a reasonable price so i can buy the pram i had my heart set on. x

lecohen Sat 09-Aug-08 21:08:26

Hi there, sorry if I misunderstood but are you after a pram attachment for the Britax? I have one with the classicale chassis, don't know if it will fit but I want to get rid of it.

expectingagirl Sat 09-Aug-08 21:21:45

hia, no i have it all already, i want to get rid or swap.

lecohen Sat 09-Aug-08 22:07:15

oh sorry...hope you manage to sell it.

nappyaddict Sun 10-Aug-08 15:52:50

how much are you both looking for?

expectingagirl Sun 10-Aug-08 16:43:09

hia, iam open to offers but also wuld need to postage cost if you cant collect, i only just payed neary 3hundred for this bt nt expecting no wer near tht as 2nd hand now. bt it is worth its money still . would u be able to collect or you could arrange youself a courier i dont mind, im in leeds. do u want me to email u some pics.

lecohen Sun 10-Aug-08 17:00:00

sorry...I hate to steal your thunder, I am in London (Stanmore) if that is nearer (for collection perhaps) - I only have the chassis and the carrycot pram attachment(although a premium tot carseat clicks on the chassis too if you have one).

Looking for around £30 - prob not as nice as expectingagirl's one but it is in lovely clean condition with no tears or damage, navy check fabric.

You can send me an email lecohen@gmail.com

Once again, sorry to hijack your thread blush

expectingagirl Sun 10-Aug-08 17:14:43

dont worry about it, im just wanting to get rid of mine as i got it bought for me but ive had my heart set on the silvercross linear in pistachio. lol. i hope thy both sell.

lecohen Sun 10-Aug-08 17:22:47

Thanks...Ooh, I love the silvercross linear, such a comfy looking buggy, hope you get it x

nappyaddict Sun 10-Aug-08 23:39:35

can you have it as a pushchair facing you or is it like the m&p pliko where you can only have it facing you as a pram iyswim.

expectingagirl Mon 11-Aug-08 23:56:17

you can av it as a chairfacing you too. not lie flat. my spacebar isntworking rite lol.

expectingagirl Fri 22-Aug-08 18:27:31

bump

suziespost Fri 12-Sep-08 18:23:37

dear expectingagirl

if this is the newer style (with the fabric basket bit wire mesh) I'd be interested in buying

if it is pls shout and I;ll pass on email addy

firsttimetobe Sat 13-Sep-08 14:15:17

hi, its got wire basket, not fabric,, it is really nice n no marks whatsoever , practicaly breand new n has been sitting in my mums bedroom lol. x

bronze Sat 13-Sep-08 14:27:01

lecohen
Looking for a friend. When you say premium carseat do you mean the britax cosy tot premium. She has that and has been having trouble finding just the chassis/carrycot second hand.

lecohen Sat 11-Oct-08 21:47:52

Hi there, just saw that you have left me a question here...still have this and yes I did mean the Britax Premium tot car seat. I was thinking of just giving this away but hub has said no way as in such fab condition... if your friend is still looking you can get in touch on lecohen@gmail.com

lecohen Sat 11-Oct-08 22:10:22

*cosy tot premium

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now