Talk

Advanced search

This topic is for members who want to be a part of organised swaps with other members. If you are a small business there is a Small Business classified topic here

LOADS OF CLOTH NAPPIES UP FOR SWAPS

(24 Posts)
BigBadMousey Mon 30-Jun-08 10:55:44

I'm looking for...

Size 1 Nippa fit fluffles
Motherease Sandy's
Easy Peasy Bumbles
Easy Peasy Bambeasies
Small or Medium Airflow Wraps

I have a lot of nappies here but mainly

Exc cond Size 1 bamboozles (aplix) and also

baby beehinds,
MEOS,
Mothercare shaped nappies
Kushies AIO size 1
Small Rikki wraps
and fair few others I have forgotten...grin

4andnotout Mon 30-Jun-08 10:59:35

I have loads of medium airflows, i have far too many so they are in fab condition.

BigBadMousey Mon 30-Jun-08 13:08:24

really? well although he is in small atm and DD is in large I will need some eventually - do you want any small rikkis? (or anything else?). The rikkis are in VGC too - hardly used I think.

miamla Mon 30-Jun-08 13:10:18

i'm after some small rikkis... not sure i've got anything to swap though. is it against the rules to ask if you're willing to sell them?

BigBadMousey Mon 30-Jun-08 13:27:24

i have no idea!

email me on sillious_soddous@hotmail.co.uk. I'll give priority to 4andnotout though since she was interested first. The rikkis are all white (I think) apart from one which is yellow - I may have one or two patterned ones. Just remembered I also have a medium pondlife patterned one (with frogs etc) if either of you are interested.

miamla Mon 30-Jun-08 13:43:41

just tried to email but i got a delivery failure...

my email is miamla@hotmail.com

BigBadMousey Mon 30-Jun-08 16:44:23

yep that would be about right - I mistyped it ......need more sleep grin You should have mail.

4andnotout Mon 30-Jun-08 18:37:26

I will sort out how many mediums i have, i could always do with one or two smalls rikkis.

BigBadMousey Mon 30-Jun-08 20:37:33

OK then 4andnotout I'll reserve one for you until you're sure if you want one - is that OK? errr....not that I'm expecting a huge rush here grin.

4andnotout Mon 30-Jun-08 21:00:04

If you reserve one that will be great, will have a whole day sorting out tommorow and get back to you

BigBadMousey Mon 30-Jun-08 22:28:42

OK will do - I reaaly need to do a sort out...we have a serious nappy infestation here - they keep leaping out of the wardrobe at me [when I least expect it grin]

4andnotout Tue 01-Jul-08 22:03:28

Do you want plain or patterned? Have found loads of the cream ones so far but none of the patterns hmm, tis washday tommorow though so they may surface then hmm

BigBadMousey Tue 01-Jul-08 22:26:54

patterns ideally but plain is fine. Baby DS will be modelling them to new mums interested in using cloth and they always like the patterns grin. Do you want plain or patterned? I defintely have some white and one cream / yellow one but not sure if I have any patterned Rikkis (other than a medium wetlands print one which is more used than my small ones).

I haven't had chance to go through my collection today - little monster has been feeding non-stop!

4andnotout Tue 01-Jul-08 22:37:10

The plain would be nice, i know i have at least 2 mediums with frog prints and i think i have more...must pull my socks up and sort the stash but hide most of it before dp gets home!

BigBadMousey Tue 01-Jul-08 23:11:26

grin - I got as far as emptying it out all over the bed this morning. No time to hide it all from DH before he got home this evening so I told him I was sorting it for sale - seemed to do the trick (for now). I'll put a plain one aside for you then - any print is fine by me. Froggy ones are good, I haven't got a frog airflow <is it me or is that a very strange thing to find yourself typing? hmm>

4andnotout Wed 02-Jul-08 13:17:18

I found a small airflow in safari (v.cute grin) interested?

BigBadMousey Wed 02-Jul-08 19:54:41

absolutely! Now what do we do?

I have a small rikki here for you in White, looks hardly used to me - is that OK?

email address is
sillious_soddus@hotmail.co.uk

miamla Thu 03-Jul-08 10:19:12

lol, lots of wheeling and dealing on here!

i'm happy to go with whatever is left so just let me know! my DC will not be modelling so plain or patterned are fine!

BigBadMousey Thu 03-Jul-08 15:49:40

miamla did you get my email?

4andnotout Thu 03-Jul-08 16:18:01

Posted the airflow to you today

BigBadMousey Sat 05-Jul-08 09:16:42

Posted the Rikki out to you yesterday (friday).

Miamlma - I've put a load of stuff inc the rikkis onto the sale board - if you still want them let me know smile

miamla Mon 07-Jul-08 22:37:20

hiya, did you get my email ok?

BigBadMousey Mon 07-Jul-08 22:47:31

yep, have just replied. There seems to be a demand for small rikkis atm!

BigBadMousey Wed 09-Jul-08 17:04:16

4andnotout - did you get the rikki ok? Was it alright? Got the airflow the other day V pleased thanks smile

Join the discussion

Join the discussion

Registering is free, easy, and means you can join in the discussion, get discounts, win prizes and lots more.

Register now